Glacier Energy Services
Glacier Energy Services provides specialist services, products and engineered solutions for energy infrastructure, delivered onsite and from our workshops, relating to:
Glacier's core offerings comprise the following:
- Design and manufacture of standard and bespoke equipment for precision pipe cutting
- Provision of onsite machining services, both on and offshore, with often highly complex engineered solutions
- Design, manufacture, repair and refurbishment of all heat transfer equipment covering heat exchangers, radiators and coolers
- Services provided onsite and in our workshop
- Provision of conventional and advanced NDT services in respect of oil & gas and offshore wind infrastructure, both new and existing
- Performed by highly qualified workforce, Level 2’s and 3’s
- Weld overlay and provision of turnkey solutions in respect of surface and subsea production equipment
Glacier can provide these services on a standalone or multi-service basis to provide a greater value and cost efficiencies for its customers and is committed to delivering the highest standard of service to all of our clients and aims to achieve best-in-class HSEQ performance in every aspect of our work.
Glacier Energy Services strengthens heat exchanger division with acquisition of Aberdeen Radiators
Glacier Energy Services has completed the acquisition of Aberdeen Radiators from G&M Radiator, as it moves to strengthen its heat exchanger proposition in the UK’s offshore market.