Glacier provides specialist services, products and engineered solutions for energy infrastructure, delivered onsite and from its workshops, relating to:
Glacier's core offerings comprise the following:
- Design and manufacture of standard and bespoke equipment for precision pipe cutting (by Roberts Machining Solutions subsidiary)
- Provision of onsite machining services, both offshore and on, often where complex engineered solution is required
- Design, manufacture, repair and refurbishment of all heat transfer equipment covering heat exchangers, radiators and coolers
- Services provided onsite and in the workshop
Non Destructive Testing
- Provision of Conventional and Advanced NDT services in respect of oil & gas and offshore wind infrastructure, both new and existing
- Performed by highly qualified workforce (Level 2’s and 3’s) within Professional Testing Services subsidiary
- Weld overlay and provision of turnkey solutions in respect of surface and subsea production equipment (delivered by Wellclad subsidiary)
Glacier can provide these services on a standalone basis or bundle them to provide a greater value and cost efficiencies for its customers.
Glacier is committed to delivering the highest standard of service to all of our clients and aims to achieve best-in-class HSEQ performance in every aspect of our work.
Glacier Energy Services Sign Service Agreement with PX Ltd.
Glacier Energy Services have signed a master services agreement with PX Ltd for the supply of heat exchangers and supporting services.
Glacier Energy Services sign framework agreement with National Grid.
Glacier Energy Services is pleased to announce the award of a framework agreement with National Grid for the supply of heat exchangers and supporting services.